PRIVATE ZHUJIAJIAO TOUR PRICING
Please note that our excursion are offered exclusively as private tours.
Pricing includes a western English speaking tour guide, pick up and drop off at a location of your choice with private vehicle and chauffeur, all entry fees, and a delicious Chinese lunch. Please note that Private Excursions require a minimum of three adults or the financial equivalent thereof.
Children (under 14, accompanied by a parent or a guardian)
During this six hour excursion, we will take you to a beautifully preserved canal town just one hour’s drive from Shanghai. Here you will see the traditional Chinese gardens of Kezhi Yuan, take a gondola along the canal that brought the town into existence, see the town’s City God Temple, and enjoy a delicious local lunch.
Schedule (6 hours)
•Drive to Zhujiajiao in minibus and hear an overview of its history as
you near your destination.
• Visit the traditional Chinese gardens of Kezhi Yuan and learn about the lifestyle of the wealthy salt merchant that had it built.
• Take a canal boat through the scenic town of Zhujiajiao and learn how the Grand Canal brought wealth and commerce to Southern China. Then, if you’re feeling adventurous, have a go at propelling your own canal boat (it’s a lot harder than it looks).
• Visit Zhujiajiao’s City God Temple, learn about Taoist philosophy, meet your own personal Taoist Protective Deity and learn how to use a magic Giving Up Basin.
• Enjoy a delicious local lunch in the finest restaurant in Zhujiajiao.
• Drive back to Shanghai in minibus.
To make an enquiry or booking, call (0086) 138 1777 0229 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
• This tour must be booked at least three days in advance.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of scheduled meeting times to ensure we can start on time.
• Payments must be made in Chinese Renminbi at the end of the tour.
• Confirmatory identification may be necessary for children.
• Every two children (under the age of 16) must be accompanied by at least one responsible paying adult.
• Guests who take part in Newman Tours do so at their own risk.
• In the case of access restrictions, Newman Tours reserves the right to replace content on this tour with
equivalent activities that it believes its guests will also find interesting.
(0086) 138 1777 0229
Click here to fill out our bookings form and we will prioritise with responding to you.
Alternatively, phone or email us:
Excursions Around Shanghai
The Water Town Excursion, Zhujiajiao
(0086) 138 1777 0229
Tours in and around Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou & Suzhou