Companies we have recently successfully provided services for include:
Recent recruitment projects have included helping ???? find high-end consumers in Hong Kong, locating tea experts to help Coca-cola expand their share of China's bottled tea market, searching out government officials from Mainland China's Ministry of Construction to help Grundfos better understand how to increase their sales in China, and finding interns from top British and American Universities to develop Vantage Magazine.
•We guarantee candidate exclusivity for the length of the search.
•Guaranteed replacement candidates.
•Permanent, temporary and contract recruitment across all major sectors.
• The Standard Meeting Point for Public, Private & Select Bund Tours is Next to the check in desk of the Astor House Pujiang Hotel at 15 Huangpu Road, near Daming Road 浦江饭店, 黄浦路15号, 近大名路
• Meeting Point Directions
with instructions provided in
both English and Chinese
can be viewed here or
downloaded by clicking on
image to the right of this text.
15% of the final agreed first year salary of the candidate, including bonuses and commissions.
Costs and expenses incurred by Newman Tours during the search. (Travel, food and lodgings, reference checks that go beyond standard procedure)
For more information, please contact...
- Full Terms & Conditions are listed at the bottom of this page.
Newman Tours have have been recruiting specialist interviewees since 200?. During this time we have not only found outstanding employees in the advertising, tech, property and travel sectors, but have also helped top consulting firms to find expert interviewees to help them better understand current changes in consumer trends.
(0086) 138 1777 0229
Tours in and around Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou & Suzhou
Excursions Around Shanghai
Terms and Conditions
• Tours should be booked and confirmed at least three hours in advance.
• Newman Tours reserves the right to cancel tours by informing confirmed attendees at least three hours in advance.
• Newman Tours reserves the right to start its tours on time, and will not wait for guests more than ten minutes after the scheduled start time of their tours.
• Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult guardian.
• Newman Tours reserves the right to request proof of student or child status in the form of valid identification.
• Proof of payment receipts available if requested in advance.
• Tour prices are not inclusive of tax invoices, which if required cost an additional 15% of the total cost of the tour.
• Public and Private Tour Payments should be made in Chinese Renminbi at the end of the tour.
• If agreed in advance, Select Tours can also be paid for via bank transfer within 10 days of the tour’s completion.
• Guests who take part in Newman Tours do so at their own risk.
• Tours do not include accommodation, transportation, food, drink and other non-tour guide related fees unless otherwise stated.
• Newman Tours reserves the right to alter the Tour Schedule listed above as a result of bad weather or location inaccessibility. In doing so it will do its upmost to ensure that equally high quality alternative content is provided.
• Newman Tours reserves the right to refuse people the right to attend and if necessary remove them from their tours if they are intoxicated, aggressive or offensive.
• Guests who take part in Newman Tours Tours must have their own health and safety insurance.
•Guests who take part in Newman Tours do so entirely at their own risk.
“My guide provided a history of Shanghai first, which really helped in understanding why all the lovely buildings on the Bund were built. What was particularly great was that we went inside the buildings to see the spectacular interiors.”
“Newman Tours is a fun and memorable way to peel back the wrapping tightly bound around Shanghai’s past and delight in the surprises beneath.”
“Newman Tours’ guides are not only highly knowledgeable about the city and its past, but also have the charisma to bring the incredible stories of the area to life.”
(0086) 21 6237 6298